Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome everyone!


Woo, my first time to create a blog. From what I’ve been told this is suppose to be a place where you write down your thoughts, and randomness. So I shall start, and see how long I actually continue this. I’m not going to lie as this will probably be really boring, but an easy way for me to look back at what has happened in my life. Right now my life pretty much revolves around a big company I work for. Lets just say the code name for this company is “Wal-Mart’. I’m not going to sit here and throw praise and I’ll be honest that I should probably be happy that I have a job. Right now the job market is pretty hard, and for someone who hasn’t completed college even harder. I have worked other jobs, and I loved them. I was offered to move to Chicago from California if I wanted to keep my last job as they closed down their LA office. Sadly my life is needed here with my family as I support them and I wasn’t capable of moving. Are you already bored? Well it’s only going to get more boring!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete